Manager of Student Services
The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the full-time position of Manager of Student Services.
Summary and Functions
The Manager of Student Services (MSS) is responsible for the effective coordination, promotion, delivery, evaluation,
and refinement of student services. He/she will provide support in two areas related to students’ services: i. Career
and Placement, and ii. Student Financial Services.
The MSS manages all non-academic student programmes and services, including co-curricular and extra-curricular
programmes and activities. The MSS operates with limited supervision and performs various supervisory and
administrative tasks, including monitoring and aiding student development support services programmes. He or she
reports to the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs (VPASA) and executes functions related, but not
limited, to the following:
• provides leadership and direction for students;
• evaluates and plans student improvement programmes to support and improve student’s performance and
• seeks support and services related to student welfare;
• works with outside agencies to provide needed support to students;
• oversees matters such as suspension, and appeals, and works with families and students to address educational
• develops the student population and the Student Government Association (SGA) of CFBC in alignment with
the CFBC mission and goals;
• gives support to the development and operations of the CFBC Alumni Association.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must possess:
• A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field education, guidance,
counseling, social work, educational psychology, educational leadership, or a closely related field.
• Minimum of five (5) years of management experience in student services. Some supervisory experience in the related field would be considered.
• Knowledge of community agencies and social programmes is required.
• Alternatives to the above qualifications may be found as appropriate and acceptable by the CFBC Board of
Applications must include a letter of application, curriculum vitae, transcripts, and two references with telephone
number and e-mail addresses. The deadline for the submission of applications is June 22, 2022. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure
at the CFBC.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
and addressed to:
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College
P. O. Box 268
Basseterre, St. Kitts