Financial Aid provides assistance to students to pursue education goals and is usually awarded financial need, academic performance or a combination thereof. There are several awards and scholarships opportunities available to nationals of St. Kitts and Nevis which are designed to help students attain higher education..
Students are encouraged to develop a college budget so that you are able to complete your college career with a full knowledge of the financial costs. Below are some of the College costs that would be associated with your entry into CFBC:
- Registration Fees
- Student Government Fees
- Tuition Fees
- Identification Card Fees
- Personal Expenses
These fees will vary depending on your programme of study.
At the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College, we are fortunate to have support from private and public sector organizations in the provision of financial aid to our students. These include:
1. ROSS University Scholarship
2. Taiwanese Scholarship
3. SAFE (Ministry of Education)
4. Dr. Asyll M. Warner Scholarship for UWI Level 1 Programme
6. St Kitts Social Security Board
7. St. Kitts Nevis Education Foundation
8. S L Horsford & Company Ltd
9. T D C Ltd
10. The Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis – student loans. These loans are usually repaid with interest after you graduate.
11. The Department of Community Development also assists students in various forms.
For further information please contact the Director of Student Services or the Office of the Bursar
FOR STUDY ABROAD
CFBC also has alliances and partnerships with external Colleges and Universities that lend support to students pursuing their education outside of St. Kitts. These include:
- University of the Virgin Islands
- Monroe College
- Midwestern University
- Dalhousie and Nova Scotia College in Canada
- George’s University
- St. Kitts Liamuiga Education Foundation http://lefstkittsnevis.org/
Information relating to these external resources could be obtained from the Ministry of Education or from the Director of Student Services here at CFBC.