The Office of the Registrar performs an essential role in supporting, facilitating, and promoting the educational mission of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) by maintaining accurate student records, coordinating the registration process, scheduling academic classes, and evaluating candidates for graduation.
The mission is accomplished by:
1) Maintaining effective lines of communication and collaboration with faculty, staff, and students to support student recruitment, enrollment, and retention.
2) Rendering prompt, attentive service while treating everyone with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
3) Providing reliable information regarding policies and procedures and giving students the opportunity for due process when an exception to policy is requested
4) Administering institutional policies and procedures fairly
5) Ensuring the integrity of academic records by recording accurate information and maintaining consistency in the way data is stored.
6) Using information technology to provide accurate, comprehensive information to administration, faculty, and students.
7) Scheduling space for academic classes and special events per institutional policies specifically for examinations etc.
8) Establishing a cooperative network with divisions and departments to disseminate
information, resolve problems, and recommend changes to enhance services for students
The Office of the Registrar emphasizes:
a. Accuracy to maintain exceptional quality in our records and processes.
b. Integrity demands responsibility, confidentiality, and honesty in our work.
c. Customer Service, to help people in a timely and caring way.
d. Communication, sharing expertise and listening to our clients and each other.
e. Teamwork fosters a collaborative work environment and coordinates the intricacies of
our collective mission.
ROLE OF THE REGISTRAR
At CFBC, the Registrar is the custodian of all student records. Therefore, the Registrar’s Office registers students, records grades, prepares student transcripts, and evaluates academic papers. The Registrar should assess tuition and fees and assist with the planning and execution of graduation. The Registrar schedules courses, engage in curriculum and performance management, degree audit, processed credit transfers and analyzes enrollment and demographic statistics.
In addition to these duties, the Registrar is the Secretary to the Board of Governors and Academic Council, thus the Secretary of the College and has oversight of the day-to-day administration of the College. Therefore, the Registrar should be
aware of any infrastructural changes, security and maintenance concerns and developments, and matters relating to the ICT framework.
How to Request a Transcript or Letter of Certification
Students and past students of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College who require a transcript or letter of certification must download and fill out the form below and return it to the Office of the Registrar.
ALL forms MUST be returned to email@example.com. Please refer to forms on the right side menu.
An Official Transcript is stamped, sealed and signed, and the mailing address of an Institution/University must be submitted. A Student Copy is not stamped, sealed nor signed.
The processing fee is EC$ 35.00 or each transcript/letter of certification; payable to the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
- Credit Card (except American Express)
- Bank Draft
- International Money Order (except Western Union)
- Pay Online using the following link Online Payment Items. After payments are made, take a snapshot of the receipt or save the receipt as a pdf file and forward the copy of the receipt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay by Credit Card submit a letter signed by the cardholder authorizing the deduction, the cardholder’s name, the card number, and expiry date.
Please note that the payment/receipt must be submitted with the request in order for it to be processed; the minimum processing time is 10 business days. Requests cannot be processed if you have a hold on your account:
For Financial Holds contact the Bursar at 869 465 2856 or email@example.com before submitting the request.