The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College is for YOU. We offer excellent academic, vocational and technical programmes in five Divisions with the option to transfer credits to regional and international universities and colleges.
The College lives up to its motto Ad Summa Semper Nitens “ALWAYS STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE” in its teaching and learning environment.
When should I apply?
Application periods are as follows:
- For the Bachelor of Science in Nursing: November to January annually via The University of the West Indies, Mona Jamaica
- For the Post Graduate Diploma in Education: November to January annually via The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados
- For Level the UWI Level One programme: November to January annually via The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados and November to March via The University of the West Indies St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago
- For ALL other full time programmes: April 1st until July 31st
- NOTE: The early application period has been extended to August 15th, 2021. Payments can be made as late as Monday 16th.
- The late admission period is August 16th – August 31st.
** All applications submitted after July 31st will attract an additional late fee of $50.00 ECD ($35.00 + $50.00 = $85.00).
- For all student visa requirements and general information click here.
For admission queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact below.
Assistant Registrar Admissions and Registration
Tel: 1-869-465-2856 Ext: 1143
Tel: 1-869-465-2856 Ext: 1123
Prospective students, click here to begin your online application on SONISWeb
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/wp-content/themes/wizeedu/vc_templates/gt3_button.php on line 134
What Programme can I study?
Students can choose from the following full-time areas of study in any one of our (5) Divisions.