The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College has reengineered the Division of Adult & Continuing Education (ACE) curricula to enable learners to enroll in programmes and courses from other Divisions in keeping with its commitment which is reflected in its motto: “AD SUMMA SEMPER NITENS” Always Striving for Excellence.
The CFBC’s mission statement outlines our raison d’etre. “To Foster the Development of Responsible, Self-Sufficient Citizens by delivering a range of Academic, Professional and Vocational Programmes and Courses that Reflect the High Values and Standards which Prepares Students to make Lifelong Contributions to their Communities.”
Adult Education is recognized as critical to the development and reconstruction of the social and economic fabric of society. The fundamental principles that underpin and give direction to the ACE Programme includes:
- Education as a human right
- Education as a life long learning process
- Equality of opportunity for all adults who want to continue their education
- Freedom of the adult to make choices
- Continuous growth and development of adult students
- Responding to current practical problems and issues of adult life
- Preparing learners for current and future work opportunities
The College places much emphasis on inclusion, hence it offers varied and empowering academic and technical experience for economic competitiveness.
- Office Administration Management (OADM)
- Information Technology / Applied Computer Science and Information Systems
- Hospitality Studies and Culinary Arts In addition, several Short Term Courses are offered.
The Division of Adult & Contiuing Education offers a Sewing for the Home which is a very innovative short term course which could be thought of as an accompaniment for interior decorating.
Finishing Courses for Women