The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL LECTURER.
Qualifications and Experience
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or a related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
• A Master’s Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution will be considered an asset.
• Successful experience in teaching tertiary level Electronics and Electrical courses and some knowledge of effective teaching and learning processes at the tertiary level will be considered an asset.
• Industry experience will also be considered an asset.
• Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest
• Teach the Electronics and Electrical courses and other related courses
• Produce course outlines and review syllabi
• Set, mark and invigilate course work and exams
• Monitor students’ progress and academic development
• Enter attendance and grades in the Student Information System
• Foster and encourage intellectual curiosity
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
• Letter of Application
• Curriculum Vitae
• Police Record
• Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
• Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
All application documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and addressed to:
The Chair of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268
The deadline for receipt of applications is July 15, 2022. Late applications will not be acknowledged.