This programme has been design to provide a two year (4 Semesters) full-time Associate Degree in Architectural Design Technology. This course is intended to provide the Students with the necessary skills as indicated in the list of objectives below and is applied to buildings not exceeding three story’s with a minimum area of 100m2 and should include domestic, industrial, storage and business premises.
- CSEC Mathematics (Grade I, II, or III) or its equivalence
- CSEC English Language (Grade I, II, or III) or its equivalence
- CSEC Technical Drawing (Grade I, II, or III) or its equivalence
- NVQ in the related field** OR
- CVQ Level 2 in Architecture Design Technology OR
- CVQ Level 2 in Construction Management OR
- Special consideration will be given to mature students (over 25) under the College Mature Student Clause. These candidates will be required to complete a professional development portfolio, which will serve as documented evidence of their prior knowledge experience(s).
AWARDS: CFBC Associate Degree in Architectural Design Technology.
To obtain a CFBC Degree in Architectural Design Technology, candidates will be required to successfully complete all courses.