The Electrical and Electronic Technology Technician (EET) programme is a two-year full-time Technician Program designed to advance the prepare individuals for a career in the electrical and/or electronics industry. The purpose of the programme is to develop the level of knowledge required by Technicians, over a wide range of applications. The programme also provides a progressive pattern of specialism in electrical and electronics principles and technology.
The requirements to enter the Electrical and Electronics Technician programme at CFBC are as follows:
- CSEC English Language (Grade I, II, or III) or its equivalence
- CSEC Mathematics (Grade I, II, or III) or its equivalence
- Any Other Four (4) CSEC subjects (Grade I, II, or III) or the equivalence OR
- CVQ Level 2 in the related field** OR
- CFBC Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Technology OR
- Special consideration will be given to mature students (over 25) under the College Mature Student Clause. These candidates will be required to complete a professional development portfolio, which will serve as documented evidence of their prior knowledge experience(s)