The application period for the CSEC subject is April 1st to July 31st. To apply, please click here
All applications submitted after July 31st will attract an additional late fee of $50.00 ECD ($35.00 + $50.00 = $85.00).
Persons applying to the ACE Division must submit the original and a copy of the following documents, along with a printout of their online application:
- a) Original birth certificate or passport or citizenship certificate.
OPTIONS FOR CSEC REGISTRATION
Students may register for a minimum of one CSEC subject. The maximum number of CSEC subjects for which a student may be registered is determined by the schedule. Students may register for the following general proficiency subjects:
- Electronic Document Preparation &Management
- English A
- Human & Social Biology
- Office Administration
- Principles of Accounts
- Principles of Business
- Social Studies
- All classes (except Mathematics – see note 2) run from September to May with students sitting the CXC May examinations.
- Two Mathematics options are available.
- There is a January Exam Prep class geared toward students who were unsuccessful in the May examinations and who wish to be prepared for the next scheduled examination;
- The second class, taught over two years, caters for students who either have never written the CSEC examination or have not recently taken a mathematics class.
- Students may opt to write the CSEC examinations after one year or two years of study.
- Undersubscribed classes will be cancelled.
ACE classes are scheduled Monday to Thursday and begin between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. CSEC and CAPE classes, other than Integrated Mathematics, end at 7:00 p.m. Integrated Mathematics and some certificate courses end at 8:00 p.m.
Semester 1 runs from September to December and Semester 2 runs from January to the May examinations.
|Electronic Document Preparation & Management||Tuesdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|English A||Mondays OR Thursdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Human & Social Biology||Mondays AND Wednesdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Mathematics (Exam Prep Class)||Tuesdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Mathematics||Tuesdays AND Thursdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Office Administration||Mondays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Principles of Accounts||Wednesdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Principles of Business||Thursdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
|Social Studies||Wednesdays||5:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
CFBC APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FEES
- CFBC Application Fee – $35.00.
- Late Application Fee – $50.00. The late application fee applies after 31st July.
- CSEC Registration – $375.00 per semester
- A Payment Plan may be negotiated if you are unable to pay the fee in full.