Beginning in February 2019, the Adult & Continuing Education Division of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College will be offering the following certificate courses
- Computer for Seniors beginning Monday 4th February at 5:00 p.m.
- Functional Spanish beginning Tuesday 5th February at 5:00 p.m.
- Baking I – Cakes & Cookies beginning Tuesday 19th February at 5:30 p.m.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages beginning Tuesday 5th March at
- DIY Motor Vehicle Maintenance beginning Wednesday 6th March at 5:00 p.m.
To register for one or more of these courses, first collect a registration form from the Main Office, next complete the form, then proceed to the Cashier. The registration form may also be downloaded at cfbc.edu.kn.
For information re classrooms and fees, please call 465-2856.Read More
Students may take as many courses as the schedule permits. Courses are scheduled for periods ranging from 2 to 12 weeks. Course offerings are advertised at the start of each semester, and are subject to change.
Current Course List
- Baking I – Cakes & Cookies (8 weeks)
- Baking II – Cake Decorating (8 weeks)
- Baking III – Breads and Pastries (8 weeks)
- CFBC – Jenkins Leadership Course (18 weeks)
- Computer for Seniors I: How to Use a PC (12 weeks)
- Computer for Seniors II – Keeping in Touch (12 weeks)
- DIY – Servicing Your Vehicle (6 weeks)
- Fundamentals of Grammar, Mechanics and Writing (12 weeks)
- Grant & Proposal Writing
- Introduction to Psychology (12 weeks)
- Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Mass Communication Seminar Series (4 weeks per seminar)
- Real Estate Planning (2 weeks)
- Up-skilling Office Professionals (12 weeks)
- Although “For Seniors” courses are designed for those 50 and over, anyone is welcome to take the classes.
- Undersubscribed classes will be cancelled
- Registration forms can be collected at the Main office front desk.
- Certificate Courses – Fees vary from $100.00 to $1000.00. Payment due by start of class.