Beginning in February 2019, the Adult & Continuing Education Division of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College will be offering the following certificate courses
- Computer for Seniors beginning Monday 4th February at 5:00 p.m.
- Functional Spanish beginning Tuesday 5th February at 5:00 p.m.
- Baking I – Cakes & Cookies beginning Tuesday 19th February at 5:30 p.m.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages beginning Tuesday 5th March at
- DIY Motor Vehicle Maintenance beginning Wednesday 6th March at 5:00 p.m.
To register for one or more of these courses, first collect a registration form from the Main Office, next complete the form, then proceed to the Cashier. The registration form may also be downloaded at cfbc.edu.kn.
For information re classrooms and fees, please call 465-2856.Read More
Current Course List
- Mass Communication Seminar Series
- Functional Spanish
- Advanced Administrative Professionals
- Art – Crafts & Hobbies
- Baking I – Cakes & Cookies
- Baking II – Cake Decorating
- Baking III – Breads and Pastries
- Basics of Money Management
- CFBC – Jenkins Leadership Course
- Computer for Seniors I: How to Use a PC
- Computer for Seniors II – Keeping in Touch
- DIY – Basics of Electricity in the Home
- DIY – Basics of Home Repairs
- DIY – Servicing Your Vehicle
- ESOL I – English for Speakers of Other Languages – Beginners
- ESOL II – English for Speakers of Other Languages – Intermediate
- ESOL III – English for Speakers of Other Languages – Advanced
- Grammar, Mechanics and Writing Workshop
- Grant & Proposal Writing
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Real Estate Planning
- Up-skilling Office Professionals
Registration form for ACE Short Courses
- “For Seniors” courses are designed for those 50 and over but others are welcome to take the classes.
- Under-subscribed classes will be cancelled