This programme has been designed to provide a two year 4 Semesters full-time Diploma in Timber Vocation-Carpentry. This course is intended to provide the Students with the necessary skills and information to cope with the ever-increasing changes in the techniques in timber construction as indicated in the list of objectives. In order to become eligible for graduation a student must have been present for at least 80% of each Module and have successfully completed all class-related work and course assignments/projects/examinations. Students failing three or more modules will have to repeat the year of study
- Any FOUR (4) CSEC subjects (Grade I, II, or III) or the equivalence
- CCSLC Certificate OR
- An AVEC Certificate of Competence in the related field OR
- NVQ Certificate in the related field** OR
- CVQ Level 2 in the related field** OR
- City & Guilds Level 2 in the related field** OR
- ONE (1) or TWO (2) years of working experience in the related field OR
- Special consideration will be given to mature students (over 25) under the College Mature Student Clause. These candidates will be required to complete a professional development portfolio, which will serve as documented evidence of their prior knowledge experience(s).
CFBC Diploma in Timber Vocation-Carpentry.
To obtain a CFBC Degree in Timber Vocation-Carpentry candidates will be required to successfully complete all courses.